If you’re more of a visual learner, here is the youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/@Armed.Trained On this channel, you can find tutorials and how-to's to help you with your process. We'll also be sharing fun facts about our products, upcoming events, and more! So check it out and give us a thumbs up if you like what you see! Thanks for visiting!
DC Process ( DC Residents only)
If you live in DC, make sure to watch this video: and buy a gun online that will be shipped to DC FFL.
To book an appointment for the MPD, go to https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/cxxrrtcy/.
When you go for your appointment, bring ID proof of residency (rental agreement or bank statement or utility bill) and the form from me (Lewis Douglas). The cost is $75 to the DC Treasury and $35 for fingerprints.
To get a Utah permit, you need to do the following:
1.Get one passport photo and write your name on the back.
2. Get your fingerprints taken by the FBI.
3. Pay $63.25 to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification.
4. Mail all documents to the address provided:
Bureau of Criminal Identification 4315 south 2700 west Ste 1300
Taylorsville UT 84129
Maryland HQL ( MD Residents Only)
The Handgun Qualification License is accessible online through MyLicense. For access, please click HERE.
You cannot submit your application until fingerprinting is completed, unless you already possess a Maryland Wear and Carry Permit.
Within 3 years prior to the submission of an HQL application, an applicant must demonstrate a satisfactory completion of a Firearms Safety Training Course.
DC Process (non resident)
• Buy a handgun to start the process for DC CCW.
• Make an appointment online with the Firearms Registration Section. https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/cxxrrtcy/
You will need to have your firearm information ready, like serial number, make and model, bill of sale and etc.
• Also, remember to bring a valid ID proof of residence (lease or deed or bank statement or utility bill) plus the DC certification form given by Instructor Lewis Douglas with his name at the bottom.
• There is also a fee for this process - $75 for DC Treasury and $35 for fingerprints.
Maryland CCW (Wear & Carry)
If you want a Maryland CCW (Carry and Wear) permit, go to https://licensingportal.mdsp.maryland.gov/MSPBridgeClient/#/home and start the application.
• Enter your personal information, work history for the past 5 years, and 3 references with their address and phone number.
• Upload pictures of your fingerprint confirmation receipt, Maryland Concealed Carry certification form, and passport picture.
• Make sure to choose "personal protection" as the reason for applying for the permit.